Monday, October 13, 2008

*New* Fall Craft Show Pics





12 comments:

Anonymous said...

Looks awesome! If I were out and about, I know I would stop and take a long look at your booth!

Backwoodsprim said...

Thank you bunches, Carolyn!! :) :) :)

Something Nice and Pretty said...

You have exactly what I want.lol I'm like Carolyn I'd diffently be hanging around your booth for a while:) everything is just wonderful and so prim!
Rondell

Backwoodsprim said...

HI! Rondell,
Glad to see you come over for a visit to my blog! I have enjoyed your blog too.
I'd be glad for you to visit my booth!! :)
Thank you for the nice things you said....that's very kind. :)

basketsnprims said...

Ooh, I wish I could come. I love it all! You have a great blog.

Pam

Everydaythings said...

*sigh* its so lovely!

Terry said...

You have everything set up so nice, and I would be pushing Carolyn, and Rondell over (gently) so I could have first choice. hehehehe!
I love the signs you've been doing...they look wonderful. The furniture your hubby does is so awesome. Everything is perfect...and oh so prim!
Terry

Anonymous said...

Hey there! Drop by my blog when you get home. I have an award for you!

Sue said...

I LOVED visiting you and I would definitely be spending some time with you in person if I lived close enough......BEAUTIFUL things that would be great in my home! I'll be visiting you again!

Sandy said...

Everything looks so Prim :)
Oh how I could take one of everything...LOL

Raggedy Angel said...

Every thing looks wonderful...love your blog!

~Beth~ said...

I love the pics of your craft booth! I live in Ohio, do you do shows here? My name is Beth, nice to meet you! Love your things!:)